Friday July 5th and Saturday July 6th, 2019. Both days are bank holiday in Czech Republic.
address: U Výstaviště 67, 170 00 Praha 7
• Only full event entry tickets are available (i.e. entry for 2 days, 1 day ticket is not available)
• You receive MasterCard payment card and special H-D style designed cup for free with the ticket. (Please note availability of these items is limited.) You pick up the card and cup when entering the PHD 2019 event site.
• You can buy your ticket at the gate as well. Cash or card payments are accepted.
• Visitors of age over 70 or under 15 have admittion free, as well as pregnant ladies and handicaped fans with their assistant.
• PHD 2019 is conceived as cashless event (Sorry, Johnny). This means that only cash-less payments are allowed within entire event site, at any tent, bar, grill etc. It´s qicker and safer.
• You can use your regular MasterCard/Visa payment card, or our special MasterCard which comes for free with a bought ticket, once you „load“ some amount on it.
• The event MasterCard can be loaded only one time with amount of your choice (min CZK 500, max CZK 6000). You can use it for payments not only within PHD 2019 area during the event, but also anywhere in Czech Republic until it´s expiry date (June 2021).
You receive – together with event payment card – H-D style designed cup for free with your ticket (until stock runs out only). That´s why we will not be exchanging the cups for water, beer or cash upon return. One cup is yours, you get a „fresh“ one any time you purchase another beer. In case you end up with a cup with an artistic design you do not want to keep, you can exchange the piece for the style you do like in a special tent.
No unleashed dogs will be allowed within the PHD 2019 event site on any time. Concerning the crowds of people, high temperatures, constantly rumbling bikes and noise we suggest to leave you dogs and other pets at home.
• Motorcycles – free parking within Vystaviste area (event site). Capacity of the parking space is approx. 2000 motorcycles.
• Cars – your own responsibility. Parking space for cars within the event site/area is not available.
Get access to the best news